1. Preheat oven to 180C (350F) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Toss the kumara and chickpeas in the oil, spices and a good pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Roast the chickpeas and kumara in the oven until golden brown and the kumara is cooked through, approximately 25–30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, make the peanut butter dressing. In a bowl, combine the Fix & Fogg Protein Peanut Butter lemon juice, garlic, soy sauce, maple syrup and yoghurt. Taste and adjust the seasoning if required.
5. Once the kumara and chickpeas are ready, you can start assembling the bowls. Place your preferred ingredients into a bowl and top with a generous dollop of the peanut butter dressing. We used brown rice, spinach, cabbage and capsicum. Top with a sprinkling of sesame seeds and coriander.
The bowls will keep well so are the perfect lunch to prep ahead! Just assemble into an airtight container and keep in the fridge for up to 2 days.